Tuesday, February 28, 2012

" MAKEUP " Red Lipstick + Liquid Eyeliner

MAC Ruby Woo Red Lipstick, Nars Liquid Eyeliner
MAC Ruby Woo Red Lipstick
Trish McAvoy Lash-Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner

After yesterday's post, I received quite a number of emails inquiring about my lipstick color. When I was in high school (even College!) I would have never had the guts to play up my lips or eyes in such an impactive way. Now, thanks to blogging and experimenting with new makeup choices and colors, I completely embrace this "new look" for myself. I also can't wait for Spring to play with new, bright and punchy colors. Now, if only neon fashion and makeup could meet. Wouldn't that make quite the statement for Spring? ;)

By the Way, thanks for the Interview StyleSays.

P.S. Don't forget to win the ESTELLE DÉVÉ Silver Ring Set Like Mine HERE. Ends 3/1!

FACEBOOK + TWITTER + BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment