Sunday, December 25, 2011

" LAST CHRISTMAS " We had Lots of Snow!

Christmas dress, Lace dress, Fashion Outfit, Snow
Christmas dress, Lace dress, Fashion Outfit, Snow
Christmas dress, Lace dress, Fashion Outfit, Snow
Christmas dress, Lace dress, Fashion Outfit, Snow

I can hardly believe that just last year it snowed on Christmas. It started at night and we woke up to a Winter Wonderland on the 26th. It doesn't seem to be in the forecast for this year, though. :(

It's crazy how a whole year has already flown by. It literally went by in a wink. So much has happened in the past 365 days. I want to thank all of you for reading and supporting me and my blog. I look forward to another Year with you! :) Sharing my adventures and Fashion finds. I also look forward to receiving all of your feedback (my favorite part!)

Last night we celebrated Christmas Eve, or "Noche Buena" to us, with lots of food and presents at Midnight. Today we woke up to a casserole, gifts from 'Santa' and biscuits with homemade jam. What are some of your Christmas/Holiday traditions??

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ❤



CONGRATS to the Amazon $100 Giveaway Winner!!

FACEBOOK + TWITTER + BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment