Friday, November 25, 2011

Sneak Peek " BLOG PROJECT "

Leather jacket, Shopping, Fashion Trends, Fashion outfit

How was your Thanksgiving yesterday? For those of you celebrating, hope it went well. I'm still stuffed. Today, I wanted to share a quick update with you on one of my Projects. A few months ago, I was approached by a local Style magazine to contribute my own column. Here I am hunting local boutiques for stylish pieces to wear in my third issue. I can't wait to share the looks I came up with ..soon. The next issue hits stands early 2012.

Fashion magazine, style, Triangle Style magazine
Here are the previous two issues featuring Fashion Chalet in Triangle Style magazine. If you live in the Triangle, North Carolina area, be sure to pick up a copy at your local supermarket or library for a peek.


TWITTER+FACEBOOK+BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment