Wednesday, November 9, 2011

" NEW IN " Dalmatian Slippers

Aldo pony hair Dalmatian slippers, Fashion, Shoes, Flats, Loafers
Aldo pony hair Dalmatian slippers, Fashion, Shoes, Flats, Loafers
ALDO Dalmatian Slippers
*Similar Styles:
LEOPARD here
Black PONY HAIR here
DALMATION Print here


It's a funny thing how style preferences change and evolve with each season. Last year, all I wanted was high heels and platforms. Now, I'm all about flats or chunky, low heels. Loafers are making quite the rotation in my wardrobe as well. I've quickly amassed a variety of styles. These are my current discovery. Dalmatian print is back and with a vengeance. Storming the Dolce and Gabbana catwalk to cloaking any handbags and flats in its path. I'm all for it.

Finally, Congrats to the 2 Winners (Cindy NGO and Taylor B) of $80 Gift Vouchers courtesy of Romwe!!

*The rest of you, stay tuned for more amazing Giveaways ...soon! ;)


TWITTER+FACEBOOK+BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment