Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stripes and Rebecca Minkoff

Rebecca Minkoff leather bag, Jeffrey Campbell Snick wedges, INC Skinny jeans
Rebecca Minkoff leather bag, Jeffrey Campbell Snick wedges, INC Skinny jeans
Grammy Label jumper, Rebecca Minkoff MAC leather bag, Jeffrey Campbell Snick Wedges (Similar style), INC Skinny jeans

Yesterday I met up with one of my readers in Barnes & Noble. She told me she had been reading my blog before I moved to North Carolina and only just now realized that I lived in Raleigh, like her. We perused Russh magazine and Paris Vogue and of course talked all things fashion for more than 3 hours. This was my first time meeting a reader this way, and I had an absolute blast! She even made me a Poster board. You should definitely check out her blog. -> A Fashion Neverland.

Fashion mood board, Collage, Poster board

Follow me on Bloglovin' / Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment