Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dark Romance


{Tulle coat, Lauren Conrad x Kohls cardigan, Danskin leggings, Chinese Laundry boots, Nightingale bag, Etre Touchy gloves}



{Portobello Mushroom sandwich & Pasta salad}

{Chicken Spring Rolls}

{Fingerless gloves come in handy when checking my phone or the Menu}


I always enjoy a day off from work that includes time to exhale and a lunch outing. Alex and I found this great semi-vegetarian restaurant. They also cook with meat, chicken and fish, yet try to incorporate a lot of vegetables into each entrée. I went for the sandwich and he ordered the latter. No pun intended, but why not tool around town in Tulle? I adore this coat. The cut and color remind me of something Blair Waldorf would wear. The boots are right up Serena van der Woodsen's alley, no? And extremely comfortable! I decided after lunch to stock up on fashion magazines, a rather large pile I must admit. My favorite haunt? Borders!

No comments:

Post a Comment