Friday, November 5, 2010

You're Invited to a Coach Holiday Party Nov. 12th!



I can finally reveal why I was in New York this past July. It was really hard keeping this a secret for so long! I was chosen to take part in Coach's Holiday Blogger Campaign. We all had the chance to be styled in sparkly pieces and Coach accessories. There was a remarkable glam squad on hand for hair and makeup. It truly felt like Christmas.

And now I have the chance to finally meet YOU. A stylish fĂȘte hosted by Coach will take place in their newly renovated Soho location Nov. 12th from 7-9pm. Can't wait to meet you all in person. You'll also be able to create a custom flipbook and enjoy 25% OFF any purchases you make that evening. Come join us for the Coach Party!


{Just a Sneak Peek of what's to come...}

The official campaign launches on Coach.com November 17th. We will also be featured in select stores across the Country.

I hope to see you in New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment