Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Step in My Blue Jeans








{Forever 21 fur vest + Mickey Mouse sweater, American Eagle jeggings, Gold + Citrus bracelet, Wanted boots}

I feel most comfortable in jeans. College was when I really started collecting them. Sevens, Frankie B's, Citizens of Humanity, Imitation of Christ, Miss Sixty, Blue Cult, Cheap Monday, Hudson, James Jeans, True Religion, Superfine and Juicy Couture... to name a few. I couldn't walk into a store without zipping my way towards them first. Until one day I realized that I had way too many and not enough were getting the love they deserved. So I paired my collection down, donated some and now primarily stick to skinny jeans. They're the easiest to dress up or down.

What's your favorite pair of jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment