Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ralph Lauren Pink Pony Campaign: 100 Bloggers Unite!


This fall, Polo Ralph Lauren will mark a philanthropic milestone with
the 10th anniversary of Pink Pony.

{Ralph Lauren Pink Pony Polo, Sold Design Lab skinny jeans, Stephanie Johnson clutch, Bumper boots, Vintage sunglasses and watch}

On October 3rd and 4th, 100% of all net proceeds received from Pink Pony products sold at Ralph Lauren stores and on RalphLauren.com will benefit the
Pink Pony Fund and fight against Cancer.

Growing up, I remember wearing Ralph Lauren. Polo shirts were always my favorite.

To find out that Fashion Chalet was invited to be a part of Ralph Lauren Enlisting 100 Bloggers to Model for Pink Pony's 10th Anniversary is an honor.


I also want to thank all of my readers, your support means a lot to me! I'd love it if you could introduce yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment