Monday, September 20, 2010

Birthday Dinner


From the moment I put this dress on, I felt as if it had been designed with me in mind. The detailing along the seam is brilliant.



On my Birthday, last Friday, I was lucky enough to receive an invitation to a Fashion Show featuring Raleigh's local designing talent. 25 designers showcased their unique collections fused with original music from various North Carolina bands. I got to peek backstage which was also really cool. I have plenty of photographs to sift through, so be on the lookout for that really soon.



Later that evening, Alejandro and I enjoyed a lovely meal at Brio Tuscan Grille. I ordered the Sweet Potato & Chicken Risotto while he opted for the Penne Mediterranean- chock full of mushrooms, caramelized onions, feta, pine nuts and sundried tomatoes.


I already know that this scarf will find a lot of use come Fall and Winter. Both the color scheme and design have infinite mixing and matching possibilities.


{Ports 1961 dress, Scarf via TJ Maxx, Forever 21 ring, Franco Sarto sandals, Marysol clutch, Abazias earrings}

Thanks for all of your Warm Birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment