Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vintage Bouquet


{ James Jeans Reboot Powder, Forever 21 blouse, Gap x Pierre Hardy wedges,
Vintage buckle bag courtesy of Fashops
}

I had the most delicious pineapple mint tea today... must find the recipe!!!



The amount of stretch in these jeans is unbelievable. They are so lightweight and not starchy in any way whatsoever. I love how they melt into every flattering curve.



I was asked if my blouse was vintage. I think that's what first attracted me to the piece in the first place. It's actually Heritage 1981 by Forever 21. One of my favorite sections in the store...



I never really realize how long my hair actually is, until I see it in pictures. I'm thinking of cutting it again. I want it to be a bit "piecier" as well as a few inches shorter.

Find Me On: Bloglovin' and Twitter

Press Play [►] Blister In the Sun - Violent Femmes

No comments:

Post a Comment