Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gucci Gardens


I find the Military trend that has of late been circulating its way through Fashion editorials, irresistible. I've seen it done spanning anywhere from grunge to adorable, effortless to high fashion. I wanted to incorporate that idea into my look. Add a hint of florals, c’est fini!

What I would fancy wearing to Paris Fashion Week, if the weather permitted.

Key influences: Military fatigues, gardens, zippers, neutrals and vivid red.

{Sources: fashiongonerogue, google images}

Petal pink nails in Neo Whimsical by Essie

The combination of the corset fitted dress and wrap top transported me back as early as the 16th Century, when women wore corsets regularly with every outfit.

{H&M Garden Collection dress, Forever 21 heels, Vintage bag, Gucci sunglasses, H&M wrap cardigan}

No comments:

Post a Comment