Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bedrock Blazer


{ Gifted Geisha Pearl Vintage blue blazer, Motel bodysuit, Senso Wilma booties (courtesy of Solestruck), Gifted Chocolate handbag }

Enter to Win a a $50 gift voucher to the Geisha Pearl store. Follow them on Facebook HERE. *Ends Aug. 10th


These are the perfect boots for Fall. I have a feeling they'll look great with jeans. I do, however, have small ankles and sometimes I am left with extra space in my boots. Am I alone on this? I was told it's normal.

What's better than snacking on Chocolate? How about carrying Chocolate on your arm?

{ MOTEL ROCKS ! }

When I think blazer, I think Fashion Week. Is that odd? This year, I am planning on spending my Birthday in New York, during Fashion Week. Who's going? What shows will you be attending? Maybe I'll see you there?


PS. Thanks for Featuring me on StyleCaster and The Hot District :)

Find Me On: Bloglovin' and Twitter

[Press Play ►] This Magic Moment | The Drifters

No comments:

Post a Comment