Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fontainebleau



I'm in Miami just for the day. I flew down last night for some blog related meetings. Alejandro couldn't come, so I had to rely on my timer and tripod for these.



Elizabeth & James deconstructed tee, BDG cigarette jeans, Roman sandals, Vintage sunglasses, Forever 21 Eiffel tower tote.



Forever 21 chains and gifted Unicorn charm necklace.



Am I the only one who takes delight in reading archived magazines? Since I have a semi-large collection stowed away in a somewhat chronological order in bookshelves, I tend to grab a few to take on the plane. I'm a big fan of ELLE. So it was quite exciting to see myself featured here. Thank you so much, ELLE.



Forever 21 rings and fountains are a few of my favorite things.
{ I'm trying out extensions for a shoot. I missed my long hair. }



A closer look at the detail of these marvelous acid washed jeans from Urban Outfitters.

Follow Me On Bloglovin' and Twitter

[Press Play ►] We Own The Sky | M83

No comments:

Post a Comment