Saturday, April 3, 2010

Now and Then



Thought I would mix things up a little with this post. Flashback of when I was a little girl in a large sun hat...



...and fast forward to me last Summer in a nearly identical one. See more of that post here.

I remember 1995. I was obsessed with Devon Sawa in Casper and Brad Renfro in The Client. ('94) I was also invited to a friend's movie party to see Now and Then. Such a great movie. I think My Girl ('91) and Now and Then were on repeat for me...



Here's the vanilla cake I promised to produce pictures of. Today I attempt a pie of some sort. Shall reveal images of that soon enough too. The secret to a super soft and smooth vanilla cake?

Add in:
2 tsp of vanilla extract
4 tsp of reduced fat sour cream
1 package of vanilla instant pudding


Follow for Blog Updates:
Bloglovin'
| Twitter
ON *SALE* NOW:
SHOP CHALET



[Press Play ►] Sugar, Sugar | The Archies

No comments:

Post a Comment