Thursday, September 10, 2009

Killer Instinct









My favorite numbers are 7 and 9. I was born in September (the 9th month, 17th day). Maybe it's the 9 because this week has been filled with lots of exciting news. One having to do with Lucky magazine and a Blogger Style Feature in Spilled Milk mag. More news to come soon, too. I'm also keyed up about Gossip girl and The Beautiful Life starting next week. Who caught 90210? Hello Season 2!!! Adriana, Silver and Naomi are looking as. gorgeous. as. ever! And more specifically, hellooo Liam. Happy Birthday to me (in exactly one week from today.. 9/17!!!)

I couldn't wait to rock my Christopher Kane -esque Gorilla tee, found by Rumi (Fashion Toast) on eBay, and now, of which I am the proud owner. I finished with my fast-becoming-a-staple skinny BDG jeans (they remind me of Balmain) and studded BCBG heels. = I was going for a Sandy, after the makeover, in Grease, look.. the "glove" is homage to Michael Jackson.

I have always been a big fan of Shoebuy. (In fact, all of my Minnetonka boots came from them!) These heels are reviewed perfectly on the site by clarifying their stylish sleek look; a sandal on a platform, which feature a high, yet comfortable, heel. Large metal rivets accompany the detailed stitching for a vamped up look.



Gorilla Tee Fashion Toast. BDG skinny jeans. Shoebuy BCBG heels. Gucci bag. Modify Clothing scarf "diy-d" into a fingerless glove.


You're listening to: The Killers | All These Things That I've Done

No comments:

Post a Comment