Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Countdown



Collaging; it's been a while, Oui? OK, so here you go. I tried my very best to compile my latest obsessions du jour into muse board collage format for you guys. Alexa Chung is mighty high on the list; I find her adorable, just oodles and oodles of cuteness. She totally reminds me of Ramona Quimby from the Beverly Clearly book series; all legs and cute wit. Devon Aoki started my hot as flames model crush in The Fast and The Furious with her hot pink ultra cool car race scenes; this editorial by Camilla Akrans is high in my list of faves. Hot pink is also top knotch with me lately. And Hanky Panky's sexy little bright under things had me at hello. Other A-listers? Isabel Lucas, coincidentally pretty in pink; Carmen Kass in cool boots at the beach; red bags; Acne and their platformed, mirrored and extremely ingenious wedges; frilly bows; Hana Soukupova in a Carrie Bradshaw tutu; Natalia Vodianova channeling Alice in Wonderland; Ali Stephens; Mink Pink; long hair; Alexander Wang, and lastly, pretty things.

Sources: all images taken from various fashion blogs via the fashion spot; Collage: by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment