Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Delta Bay







I haven't done this in a while, a post about the girl behind Fashion Chalet; me. In a semi-list format I shall reveal some more... I can't wake up without putting my contacts in and warming an oversize mug of mocha coffee, I enjoy sipping it while catching repeats of It's On With Alexa Chung and Keeping Up With the Kardashians; or anything else equally salacious and guilt-inducing. I used to collect stamps as a kid and then started collecting friendship bracelets, now I collect shoes. When I can't fall asleep, I like to dream about winning the lottery and what I would do with it. I also like to daydream about my favorite celebrity or fashion icon letting me inside her closet to pick whatever pleases my senses. I think window shopping is best during the Holidays; as the scent of cinnamon from Starbucks coffee wafts by, familar tunes caress my ears and a comfy scarf is mandatory. Before bed, I brush my teeth, read a good book or flip through a magazine while playing Bejeweled to a Genius mix on my iPod touch.


Elizabeth & James top, Trina Turk shorts, Chinese Laundry heels, Bare Accessories bag, Astley Clarke earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment