Saturday, June 27, 2009

From Dusk 'Til Dawn






Anja Rubik in Allure magazine December 2006. Photographed by Patrick DeMarchelier.

I wanted to share this particular editorial with everyone because it encompasses fluidity, elegance and femininity. I like the champagne, diamonds and bubbles attitude Anja has going on while she sprawls across the room in stilettos and gauzy dresses. It also reminds me to enjoy life, every happy moment is a memory that lasts a lifetime.......

Michael Jackson, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough is one of my all-time favorite songs of yours, along with Thriller. RIP. You are my Angel in the airwaves, now and forever......

Cameron, of Stardust and Sequins contacted me to contribute my Michael Jackson playlist of favorites. You can see it here.

Personal Scans.

No comments:

Post a Comment