Monday, April 6, 2009

That's just the way the Story goes ....







Ever since Audrey Hepburn portrayed Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's, diamond earrings have been a fascination of mine. Part luxury and part classic. I have always found that a simple stud earring can go further than any dangly, garish and ostentatious piece from a costume shop could. Luckily, I found just what I was looking for at Abazias. A perfectly delicate clustered diamond set. Thank you Abazias!!

With very special thanks to the local photographer who took these shots of me over the weekend.

Thanks to INSIDE MODE for featuring me and my Trench on your esteemed website!

Bloglovin' -
Being a blog addict myself, bloglovin' has simplified my life. In that, now instead of checking a particular blog over and over again in a single day (looking for the latest updates) I can now be easily alerted as to when any one of my favorites (trust me, I have a lot of favorites!) has anything new to say. Kind of like an online magazine, except better, because the stars of the pages are my favorite bloggers! To know when I've updated, you can follow my blog here.




Trench Coat: Marc Jacobs. Dress: Puella at Nine West. Heels: Christmas present by Richard Tyler. Earrings: Abazias.

No comments:

Post a Comment