Sunday, March 22, 2009

Headache the Size of Manhattan!


After reading your suggestions (thank you!!) the blog will stay.... exactly the same only with more outfit posts!!
  • A really fun and delicious surprise to come for the blog. One clue? It has to do with my outfits!!
  • A funny "secret" I just had to share with you guys, it came up over the weekend at a dinner party. Anyway, when I was a little girl, I used to play Super Nintendo Mario almost everyday and whenever I couldn't pass a level I would literally bite my controller and throw it down. LOL....
  • Still getting over a semi-head cold. :[ Let me tell you, I've had a headache the size of Manhattan for the last 3 days.....
  • I plan on sharing photos of my Aunt's lab/greyhound mix soon. They came over for the weekend and he is just the sweetest dog!! Sweety and him "kiss" and chase each other around lol..
  • Follow me on Twitter if you like.
  • Thank you Raya of OcularOasis for interviewing me here!! :]
Above I am in casual wear, as I have been with a cold and under the weather, comfortable is my favorite "go to" look on days like these....

Sweater: Vintage. Leggings: Macy's Juniors. Leg Warmers: eBay. Nail Lacquer: OPI Boris and Natasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment