Friday, January 2, 2009

Sequins and Champagne! NYE '08








I spent the last day of 2008 watching the Dark Knight, drinking champagne and enjoying a lovely meal of Lobster tails, grilled veggies and 3 desserts. Cherry strudel. Carrot cake. And Key lime pie! Not to mention strutting around in my freshly arrived sequined leggings from Express and my favorite Givenchy look alike birdcage heels. I was almost too sleepy to stay up. After the movie and dinner, we went to see the Fireworks display. Always an awesome experience. I hope you rang in the new year right. Once again, a hundred percent of thanks goes out to my little brother who took these snazzy photographs. I love you!

Here's to a fabulous new year of making friends, creating memories and encompassing fashion firsts! I hope you'll join me for this ride! I love every single one of you- my readers, supporters and confidants. I would kiss you all, if I could.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Wool Capelet Jacket: Vintage (Mom's). Vest: Silk vintage (Mom's). Tie Blouse: David Bitton, Buffalo. Sequin Leggings: Express. Earrings: A Christmas gift from my guy. Heels: GoJane.

No comments:

Post a Comment