Monday, January 5, 2009

Rocks + Daggers







Spent a casual afternoon (that was quite cool) in my Charly Madison thermal- adore the red dragon detail on the side. A long, long time ago an old friend, from California sent it to me. The houndstooth scarf belongs to my Mom. I don't know where she got it. And the skinny jeans are by Hudson. The olive green, part sweater, part military-style blazer, is also very mid-Century Romantic looking to me; from Nordstrom, yearssss ago. I wear it constantly whenever the weather starts to cool down. The bags are non-descript. One is Barneys CoOp, the other is a Birkin lookalike I shamelessly snagged online two years ago. Topped off with my most prized possession, for this moment anyway; are the funky, lace up ankle bootie heels that I scored at this little hole in the wall shoe shop in downtown Miami. $45 but totally worth it. Supposedly, they are Balenciaga knockoffs. Yippe! I did a little dance when I first saw them. My Mom teased me about it, too. HAHA.
Things I'm Craving at this particular moment:
  • Odwalla original protein drinks
  • Peaches - they are so sweet this time of year
  • A pair of flat lace up boots
  • doc martens
  • a long weekend in New York City
  • Portobello mushroom burger

I appreciate every comment, every visit. I do smile and find myself getting giddy over every word you all leave for me in my blog. I will try me best to still comment all of you, when windows of time and opportunity are open. But, I do promise to continue blogging and updating on a regular basis. Have a wonderful, wonderful and magnificent Monday!

XO

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment