Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Way Home




The setting: a picnic the day after Thanksgiving in Everglades National Park, with my family. Courtesy of my brother.




  • Cate of Retro Life Style sent me THIS beautiful work of art, a sketch of Coco Rocha, via email the other day. Thank you Cate, I wish I had just one ounce of your talent!!
  • I am anxious with excitement over the upcoming Holiday festivities planned for the weekend. Parties. Parties. Parties... and lots of food and delicious desserts. Yum.
  • Thanks everyone for the super sweet comments last time; and every time. I promise to reply back ASAP. ♥
  • I decided to introduce you to Olivia Ruiz, that is who I have playing on my blog as of this moment. Thanks to Knight Cat for the inspiration to bring back music to the blog!!


Thermal: Charly Madison. Tee: Target. Scarf: forever 21 Leggings: Macy's juniors. Ballet flats: Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment