Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Forecast: Sunny!





Christmas Day is only 2 days away, yay! To think that tomorrow is already Christmas Eve. Let the festivities begin!! I hope you all share this wonderful season together, as a family and with friends. Enjoy the time off from work, school and stress. Let it all sink in, open gifts, share memories. Drink it all in (and I don't just mean the egg nog haha.)

Thank you Susanna-Cole of Girl Meets NYC for this Joyous Holiday card! ♥

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, ENJOY THE DAY! x
To Do List:
  • Read Twilight - it seems as if I am out of the loop.
  • Clean my closet.
  • Make a proper bookcase for my magazines and favorite fashion books.
  • Donate what I haven't worn all year to the Single Mothers and Children shelter.
  • Smile at a stranger.
  • Find the perfect faux fur coat.
  • Listen to my SATC original movie score soundtrack while flipping through the photo book.
  • Figure out what to wear for NYE 'O9.
Sweater: Vintage, Christian Dior. Leggings: Macy's juniors dept. Heels: Marc Fisher. Handbag: Foley + Corinna (thank you SHOPTHERAPY.) Scarf: forever21.

No comments:

Post a Comment