Monday, December 1, 2008

Cosmo Girl. Passion for fashion, and a magic flask







With body con dresses all the rage in the blogosphere kingdom, it occurred to me that I could double my extra long and clingy tank top as a body con dress. I kept it classy by pairing it with a military style jacket on top. Then I thought, why not add in my love for fringe (and Balmain) with the Bakers knock off ankle booties?

I am still feeling full from the Thanksgiving Holiday festivities over the last weekend. I like to call it a "non-stop Food fest" of sorts. The "over" eating started last Thursday morning and lasted until last night, Sunday. Let's just say I don't want to see a Turkey anytime soon. I relaxed my full tummy filled with hot cocoa and apple fritter strudel last night; by watching the MTV Special; Britney: For the Record. Anyone else excited for her new record? I remember being jealous of her when she was dating Justin of N'Sync, then slowly but surely I came around to her. One of my favorite performances was the re-mixed version of "Baby One More Time" for her Britney Spears Dream Within a Dream Tour in Las Vegas dvd.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Tank/Body con Dress:
forever 21. Jacket: eBay. Boots: Bakers.


Thanks to everyone who read and commented about my article-interview with Forever in Fashion's (thank you for interviewing me!) blog. I greatly appreciate all of your wonderful feedback. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment