Monday, November 24, 2008

Silence and Noise







T-Shirt: do-it-yourself. Headband and Belt: vintage. Sunglasses: Urban.
Jeans: Frankie B. Bag: Gifted, thanks Mom! Heels: Aldo.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

On my mind today....
  • I want/need to buy some new batteries for my camera.
  • Thanksgiving (long weekend away, here I come!!!)
  • I'll be making my infamous Sweet potato 'Mash' and Pumpkin soup!
  • 'Photoshoot' over the long weekend, with my brother. *he took these above.
  • Two very exciting surprises soon to come for the blog!
  • My new shoes making their way to me by mail.
  • My nail polish collection.
  • Jen Brill, I call her "The Brillster" lol.. I'm such a goober.
  • Sleeping in and reading in bed; hot chocolate bedside.
  • Getting started with my Christmas shopping!!!
  • Wanting a laptop!
  • Kate Moss STYLE book, still covet it, still need it...
  • Hoping for a kitten or a puppy this Holiday season!!
  • I dedicate La femme chocolat by Olivia Ruiz to Daisy Chain! :D
  • Being thankful for my family, friends, love, health & loyal readers... all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment