Friday, November 14, 2008

Let Them Eat Cake!









This weekend I will be celebrating my Grandmother's 83rd Birthday with some of my family. There is sure to be lots of laughter, cake and cheer in store. My Grandmother may be turning 83, but she still has the spirit of a teenager. "Laughter is the greatest medicine," she always says. I also anticipate seeing Madagascar Escape 2 Africa.

My Mom called today saying a rather large package arrived in my name. Here's hoping it's the exquisite eggplant Foley + Corinna bag I won from Shop Therapy. Thank you. Another exciting surprise was to find myself featured on the other Erika's blog today. Thank you, darling!! You inspire me, too. Here's to a weekend filled with enjoyable escapades all fueled by excitement. I hope you are all taking full advantage of the lovely weather this weekend.

dress, belt and boots: all Vintage; the belt was my Mom's.

No comments:

Post a Comment