Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cause I'm high enough from all the waiting...

With two new pairs of boots on the way, by mail, I'm high enough from all the waiting... I know, I have a serious shoe problem. But hey, why not indulge every now and again? I'm excited to showcase them on the blog, both so very perfect for Fall. More boots, scarves, sweaters and denim to come as I make the transition from a sauna-like summer to a cool-enough-to-wear-heavy-knits winter.

For those of you who loved these american apparel shorts last time, you can see them again in black, here.

And while you're at it, don't forget to check this very glamorous, very luxurious video (about Westfield Shopping Centre, UK).

tee: barneys new york, shorts: american apparel, studded Minnetonkas: DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment