Monday, September 22, 2008

Solestruck in my knee socks!





Grey matters. The progression of my moving has brought forth a few items I had mistakenly forgotten about within the dark depths of my closet. I came across this part mini, part body con sweater dress as I was readying myself for the move. I instantly knew I had to pair it with the gorgeous platforms that Danielle from Solestruck so lovingly sent my way. And just in time for my Birthday last week, too. Thank you!! I love them. Their supple leather and intricate design are integral and thus there is something special to be said as I cannot stop my fawning over them. Particularly comfortable, given their awesome height, they complemented the dress perfectly. My shrunken cardigan is actually one of my most prized possessions, belonging to my Mom (when she was a baby!) The knee socks? Juicy Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment