Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tag, You're It!


I was Tagged by the ever so lovely, Laurel at: It's LA's Factory

The Rules:
Post the Rules, Answer all the questions, Tag 5 people and let them know.


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in 9th grade! LOL. I miss high school..

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
- find the perfect jacket
- decide what stays in my AA shopping cart
- make lunch
- laundry!!
-
check my friends' blogs ;)

3. Snacks you enjoy...
vanilla yogurt covered raisins, apples, strawberries, gummy bears, grapes & twizzlers!


4. Places you have lived...
Miami,
Marco Island, Ft. Lauderdale, Weston, and Boca Raton.

5. 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- donate to children's hospitals/charities
- donate to World Wildlife Federation & Against Animal Cruelty organizations/Humane Society
- Shop my heart out in Paris!
- buy a home in Europe
- Visit Hawaii

6. People you want to know more about...
Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Nicole Richie

My 5 Tags: Rodelle, Rumi, Erika, Michaela and Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment